Results and impacts of the WAPP
The expected results are:
- At least 900.000 people, at least 40% of whom are women, have benefited directly and/or indirectly from the Project’s support.
- At least 20 new technologies are available that increase efficiency by at least 15% compared to the best reference technologies and meet user needs.
- At least 600,000 ha are covered by the improved technologies disseminated under the project.
- At least 500,000 producers/processors have adopted at least one of the improved technologies disseminated under the project.
- At least 150,000 beneficiaries have used the technologies generated/extension by the NHA countries (at least three).
- At least 75% of the producers have a good knowledge of the technologies generated and disseminated by the project.